A throne fit for a cheerleader

I bought a chair in a garage sale. The white paint was chipped and the pale green seat cover was really a grubby grey, with a mysterious stain on it that I avoided thinking about too closely.

"Ah ha!" I thought, "A five-dollar chair, just waiting to be redone! What a great project - and great deal, to boot!" (Ok, so I never actually think "to boot", but wouldn't it be great if I did? Yes. Yes, it would.)

Fast forward three years. This weekend, I FINALLY recovered the chair by cutting up one of my favourite old t-shirts and painted it bright green, just cause it's a sassy colour. I'm pretty pleased with the results, even though it turned out much more "collegiate"' than I had intended. Rah! Rah! Go tigers!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitor count

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP